What Hosts are saying

We have been renting for almost two years, mostly longer-term rentals, and are proud of having received 23 straight 5-star reviews. We always try to go the extra mile for our guests and take pride in having met their needs, especially when they say so in ... Latest reply by Rich-and-Yan0
    I received a death threat from a guest in the messaging system and here we are 75 hours later and 8 phone calls to AirBNB customer service and they STILL haven't banned the guest and they still haven't removed his fake review on my place. AirBNB NEEDS... Latest reply by Jack1617
    Okay so i had a guest check in on Friday at 9pm... i thoroughly checked the property... even rearranged the cutlery drawer so it was knives, forks and spoons as that’s how ocd I am... sunday 3 days later the guests say they want a refund and send photos o... Latest reply by M199
    Hi guys, just wanted to get some feedback or opinions on what is reasonably expected of you as a host. I had a guest who said he was 'uncomfortable' because I did not fill the kettle in his room with water and he said 'the bedsheet hasn't been ironed, nei... Latest reply by Neil408
    The current guest (2 nights booking) has violated house rules: 1. UNPAID AND UNBOOKED EXTRA GUEST2. PARTY3. QUIET HOURS The complaint came from another long-term guest who had booked a room in the same apartment. What would be the smart thing to do in t... Latest reply by Anonymous
    I just got new sheets and a comforter and both have stains. I got them in white so they could be bleached but it's not working. Anyone have any ideas? I hate to toss them, since I can no longer use for guests. Latest reply by Marjie0
    These are my first guests and i was reluctant to accept them as they have a 'small timid and well behaved german shepherd' This pm the dog managed to get out of the house when they were out via the cat flap which is now broken They haven't offered to pay ... Latest reply by Helen3