What Hosts are saying

I am a new host. My space has a nice full kitchen which I stocked with some basic food items for making some breakfast, grab a healthy snack on the go, heat up one of the packaged soups when arriving late, etc.A couple with a newborn (my second guests) st... Latest reply by Tracy600
    I have had local guests brush his teeth in the kitchen sink when he reserved a "Bedroom rental" with shared common areas within my family home... and later complain about the cameras in the living/dining /kitchen area.(Even if it was a reservation for a "...
    Hello all, just need some help & advice as I'm stuck with an issue that seems to be going round in circles. I had two young girls check in to my apartment on the 13th of January and they stayed for 2 nights (they'd booked for 4). These were some of the no... Latest reply by Neil408
    I had guests destroy my home and Airbnb will not respond and has not helped at all. The guests did over $800. Damage and I can not get any help from air bnb . The guests are threating me and air bnb will not repond.? I am a super host and have other booki... Latest reply by Maia29