What Hosts are saying

We currently have superhost rating. Our space is a very large living/dinette/master bedroom with private bath across the hall. We have an additional room across the hall that could be potentially added as a "new" separate listing, thus causing both rooms ...
    As a new host,I was very shocked when AirBnB aknowleged that my guest asked to remove his 5 star review of my home after he read my review which disclosed that he violated my non-smoking rule and left my home a mess. How is this fair I asked? How do you ... Latest reply by Nordia1
    Given the outbreak of the Wuhan virus, I have decided to stop taking reservations from China guests.This is to safeguard us and future guests as we do not have the means to sanitize the apartment. What do you all think? Latest reply by Helen3
    I am fairly new to all this I travel with air B and B often and have just opened a rental property to hosting guests - this is my 2nd guest when she booked she asked if she could check in early - I agreed - we agreed on 1100am - on check in day I got a... Latest reply by Helen3
    My guest's girlfriend possibly left something at my place. He would like to go back and check (even though another guest stayed). But I am not in town for another 5 days. What should I do? Is he covered under the Airbnb insurance and stuff if he isn't boo... Latest reply by Christopher950
    I recently hosted a group who left our cottage in a pretty bad state. They had also removed the top of the carbon monoxide detector, burnt oil in 2 frypans, left utensils on the hot frypans to melt and the place smelled of burnt oil. I'd like to report t... Latest reply by Helen3