What Hosts are saying

Hi, I am new to airbnb and I am about to have my 2nd guest arrive next week. I am wondering if people regularly change the keycode on their unit or just use the same one. I imagine if I had keys I would be giving out the same key, I wouldn't change the ... Latest reply by Rowena29
    i have a guest that confirmed for 2 and arrived with 4. when confronted, she said that they are just visiting. i see them late at night and they have not cars. as my wife was tending to the back yard, she smelled marijuana and i confronted them and the...
    A guest wanted to book our AirBnB accomodation in Rome for a long period, 11 months. I reduced the price, and made an offer on a daily rate basis through AirBnB app. The guest was also told the rate through AiRBnB message board. The guest checked in (on 3...
    My co-host have created new listing but it is inactive since there is no bank account registered. So I have 2 listings associated with my Airbnb account. One guest have booked the same for 82 nights and would like to cancel the reservations and would like...
    Hey everyone, As a host you get many opportunities to meet guests from all over the world. Interacting with international guests can be a lot of fun, however, it can sometimes be tricky when you don’t speak the same language. One easy way to better ... Latest reply by Melanie300
    • Communication.jpg