What Hosts are saying

I have a friend who rents a house at a remote beach location, she lives there. Little cell and internet coverage over there, very difficult to talk to them. That is why I help them with the bookings and contact with guests. A couple of hours ago I got a r... Latest reply by Luana130
    Oh, clever ones... Some of you were kind enough to give me advice after I had the Guests From Hell, who managed to trash our guest apartment before we forced them out. There was an investigation, because they left a used syringe, amongst so many other "tr... Latest reply by Erin443
    If a guest arrives at a property and finds out that something is wrong with the water supply / availability of running water, I think the guest should immediately try to confirm the situation and discuss with the host an alternative property and not sta...
    I am receiving adittional messages from airbnb community center asking for an answer in my last stayplease call Jenard from airbnb support, he solved our differences with the Host’s this guy is trying to send to trash my reputation with a lot of lies....i...
    My guest for this coming weekend is very rude. He is unhappy with every policy I have and continues to communicate his displeasure in a very kurt manner. And this is before he even got here! I have been polite but ready to snap. I am pretty sure he will... Latest reply by Mark116
    Hi fellow Airbnb hosts, I recently set up a zero alcohol policy to all my listings due to the fact that my listings are rented as a whole and they sleep up to 20 guests and I was getting a a lot of bachelor parties and reunions whereby guests will cause a... Latest reply by Jennifer1897