What Hosts are saying

i have a guest that requested a reservation, but later changed her mind. I asked her to remove her request, but she has not. Should I decline her reservation? I'm not sure how this affects me, but she is the one changing her mind. Latest reply by Momi0
    Hi does anyone know how to deal with an issue I have .We host a cottage retreat for two and don't really cater for children as is listed in description.i have had an instant booking from a couple intending to bring a small child .I responded saying that c... Latest reply by Jeet0
    Does anyone know how Air BNB calculates the fee they charge guests that the host does not see? Because they do not disclose this to hosts there is confusion and I would like to be able to let my guests know what the total cost will be. Danny Latest reply by Lisa7
    Does anyone currently interface with vacation rent pro and upload reservations from Airbnb into vacation rent pro? How do you figure the rates for vacation rent pro? Thanks.
    My unit is listed as having beds for 3 people. There is 1 queen bed and 1 twin bed. I keep getting requests for parties of 4 or more. They say someone will sleep on the couch or a sleeping bag on the floor. I really do not want that. Is declining these i... Latest reply by Stephanie6
    Hi all, I'm wondering if somebody can give me an constructive feedback, what to do... I was on vacation for 2,5 weeks (on new year) and I had 6 guests in my house, that somehow broke the heater out of my wall.When I came back, I got 2 weeks later (Due the... Latest reply by Jeet0