What Hosts are saying

Hello. I’m trying to book a treehouse in north Georgia, Dahlonega, every time I go back and look at it the price is different. How could I be sure this is true Airbnb listing? Please help since our vacation is in a few days and I have to pay today. Thank... Latest reply by Violet327
    When my latest guests left the house, I noticed that there are three wine-glasses missing. How do you handle this? Just ignore it, or ask the guests to pay for them?Several guests have also used the towels in a way that it is not possible to get them clea... Latest reply by Bodil-Charlotta0
    My niece is undergoing treatment for breast cancer and her mother and sister would like to come to support her and help with her children while she is getting the chemo. They live in Washington and she is getting treatment in Orange County CA. They need ... Latest reply by Rachel2918
    I have 7 years experience hosting with Airbnb. I am a Superhost and Guest Favourite with have over 150 overwhelmingly positive reviews and a 4.98 rating. Occasionally a problem arises with a guest and I always take advice from the helpline before I respon... Latest reply by Lorina14