What Hosts are saying

HiI've booked an AirBnB where I've requested that the host speaks English but when I arrived, the host didn't speak a word of English and they were giving me instructions in a language I have no idea about.Furthermore, their listing is not clean. There ar... Latest reply by Helen3
    When I check guests’ past reviews I am never able to click through to the host they stayed with. Is this something to do with using an iPad / iPhone app or this the case on laptop? Searching specific hosts in big cities is often time consuming. In the ca... Latest reply by Leigh23
    @lucy from Richmond Texas. I want to express how awful it was for you to cancel a reservation booked weeks in advance of my group and I traveling to Houston this past weekend to only receive a notification that the home was cancelled by you as we landed w... Latest reply by Helen744
    On July 21st 2023 I had a guest stay in my Airbnb. This gentleman broke one of the windows between our two Airbnbs and also broke a window screen in our front window after locking himself out of the property. I immediately filed a complaint with this gues... Latest reply by Konrad67
    HiI’ve been hosting for a few years and haven’t encountered this. This is my home - I have a 7 night minimum booking requirement with a strict cancellation policy. Guests with a booking in late October (made many months ago) have advised me that because o... Latest reply by Vicki614