What Hosts are saying

Maybe too late to ask this but is uploading a photo of my ID safe.I was booking a place in Slovakia and asked for it. Last time I used airbnb was last year and not asked for IDJust wondering who has access to it and what it is for. Is it required for all ... Latest reply by Laura6578
    Hey guys, i am a new host in this space and i’ve been wondering if we can block guest into coming again to our space?Recently i have some problem with a guest harassing my cleaning staff and just now i heard the story directly (confirmed by another person... Latest reply by Kathleen710
    I had a guest recently that gave me 1 star review in all categories. the story is before they could check in, they wanted to change their booking from 2 nights to one night. I told them that they are literally checking-in couple of hours - i said it in a ... Latest reply by Robert7271
    När jag markerade en vecka i oktober som tillgängliga och sen markerar en annan vecka som tillgänglig förblir datumen i andra veckan överkryssade men hela rutan är svartmarkerad och går inte att avmarkera. Hur jag än klickar får jag inte andra veckan till... Latest reply by Paula
    I'm getting into my first full year of hosting with 48 reviews and a 5 star rating. Now, I wasn't expecting to keep a 5 star rating forever but, what I don't understand is this.... Just today a guest left me a 4 overall rating, dropping my rating to 4.98... Latest reply by Fabiana310
    Airbnb is allowing guests at my West Maui property to cancel without penalty and refusing to payout. They will also not say how long they will do that for. Despite the perception in the media that Wesxt Maui is closed, my property is ready for this guest ...
    Hi we had a guest stay with us for 3 months on the the second month the guest broke the toilet along with the 0 ring in the toilet. The guest never said anything until the ceiling came down. We went in Cleaned everything up and thought we had fixed the t... Latest reply by Bhumika