What Hosts are saying

What happened in my latest Airbnb experience really crushed any little hope I had for Airbnb in being a better customer-facing company. My airline canceled my flight and I informed my host 10 hours after I made the reservation. The host decided not to ref... Latest reply by Adam1990
    Hi community! I have a guest that booked 3 days ago and is meant to be arriving tomorrow for a 1 night stay. Our cancellation policy is firm. This is their message; Hi Justine Hope you are having lovely Saturday. I wanted to check if there is any possibil... Latest reply by Justine336
    I am wondering if there is any way to be able to search for people who are registered on airbnb either as hosts or travellers? Like for example, is there a ‘facebook’ app or plug in or something that would tell you … which of your facebook friends are al... Latest reply by Reece35
    Any advice from the community re how to get a response from Airbnb? Two weeks ago, a guest accidentally set a fire in our house We called Airbnb straight away and kept calling. We've called numerous time and we speak to lovely staff on the phone who keep... Latest reply by Michel8303