What Hosts are saying

I received a phone call last night. The new guest let me know that water was on the floor in the kitchen and that a pipe had broke. After having two house fires already, my mind started racing. Luckily, the home is next door. I purchased the home in June... Latest reply by M199
    Minutes after Joining as a host, I got a very short notice booking from a local guy (Newbie on air bnb?) for his parents to visit to see him, his Uni and City. He asked how to access the apartment, I corrected him and stated it was a private room in my ho... Latest reply by Lyndall5
    Lately, I get a lot of guests who send requests or inquiries but refuse to respond to basic questions like "have you read our listing?", and "are you okay with our terms below?" It makes me wonder. Can they not see my questions? Or do they think I will st... Latest reply by Ann10
    ... Still struggling with this issue. I'm sharing a 2 bedroom, 2 bathroom condo with a host who rents it with her husband, and her toddler. The ad did not promise private washroom. However, there is 1 washroom in the common area, and 1 in their room. Ho... Latest reply by Helen3