What Hosts are saying

Hi , I wonder if anyone else has had the issue whereby guests have caused a large amount of damage which was reported as they lefty he property direct on the phone to AIRBNB. There was so much damage that we had to work around the clock to get te place c... Latest reply by Tamsin12
    So I had this young couple checkin on 6/8/19 for two nights, the female who made the booking asked if I would do an early check-in, that they would be arriving at 9:00AM. I had a one night booking for 6/7/19 and was not sure how early I could check them ... Latest reply by Erika620
    I am new to Airbnb, but not to vacation renting. I have a guest who arrived New Years Eve night, an hour or two into their visit they complained about the toilet not draining. (Mind you I live an hour away from this property, through a major mountain pa... Latest reply by Kelsey155
    In the early years I never had any issues as guests were familiar with “home share” experiences and were extremely respectful but as time marches on more people use Airbnb as a cheap alternative to hostels this has become a frustrating and most difficult ...