What Hosts are saying

NEED advise- HOSTILE owners are disgruntled because I gave 60 days notice to terminate. They are threatening to have guests arrested for trespassing if I don't allow them access to the sites that they signed an agreement to - All my listings are the prop... Latest reply by Sarah977
    I’m not sure why my messages are being deleted from Airbnb platform. I’ll write it again. To whom it may concern, I experienced a stay from Hell. The guests were screaming all hours of the night that “they hope everyone dies, they wish death on everyone” ... Latest reply by Inna22
    I had a guest hack my WiFi and download illegal content. He used a third of my allotment in 2 days. Internet costs are high in Alaska and have caps unlike the lower 48. I got an email from my provider the day after he left. I had a GCI tech come to my hou... Latest reply by Vicky383
    Hello all,Hope you are well. Currently we are having a guest who I want to shout at but know better than to let my anger come out! I am literally avoiding her like the plague. Background - she booked at 1am and because I was half asleep she messaged me wi... Latest reply by Yadira22
    I recently had a guest break my House Rule on No Pets. The reason I have this rule is that in addition to the risk of damage, there are many guests with allergies that inquire about the presence of pets in the past. So any introduction of a pet into the h... Latest reply by Jessica-and-Henry0
    How do I achieve neighbors, the street and the local suburb benefiting from Airbnb short-term renters compared to long-term renters? step 1 - have quiet guestsstep 2 - have guests who always follow house rules regarding parking, street drop offs / pick up... Latest reply by Jessica-and-Henry0