What Hosts are saying

Hosting since 2014. Last year i’ve lost my Superhost degree fighting against what I call Drama Guests. This kind of visit is the nightmare of any host. And here in Majorca was usual in hotels and I see now in holiday rentals.What is a Drama guest? Well, s... Latest reply by Huma0
    Today we received a fake booking request from an individual stating that she was in fact not wanting to book accommodation, but wanting to market her services. We had to decline this so called "booking" as a potential booking or we would have lost our... Latest reply by Sarah977
    My guest booked for a month and upon arrival she pulled out all of my furniture and found a couple of dead bugs. She stayed the night got my house dirty with pet hair and left the next morning, leaving my door unlocked as well. She said my my ac which is ... Latest reply by Matt682
    Do hosters have to clean the guest's room during their stay? Also at the "price of the room" there is a choise we can give a price for the cleaning, but.... this price is about per cleaning time or for all the cleaning times? Latest reply by Kostis5
    I had a local couple book my apartment while their home was under remodel. They requested after booking to see the apartment and I just so happened to have 2 open so I showed both which is out of the normal procedure. They stayed from 5/10 to 7/31 constan... Latest reply by Sarah977