What Hosts are saying

Hi All,This was my first time using Air B&B so I'm not sure what I expected but I was surprised when the owner asked us to do all laundry, dishes, clean tubs, toilets, vacuum, sweep and then had an envelope on the refrigerator to tip the cleaning lady. We... Latest reply by Colleen553
    Hello, im trying to book an air bnb and this error code popped up. What does this mean and why can’t the booking be made. Failure due to unexpected non-retryable error. prcgateway unable to conduct risk check. Latest reply by Bhumika
    We rented a house on Airbnb Sept 3rd-6th in Hartwell, GA. The listing looked like a nice country home. When we arrived at the home and entered the Overbearing smell of Mildew and Must hit us like a ton of bricks. At first we thought the home was closed... Latest reply by Mike-And-Jane0
    Need some advice. A guest checked into our cabin for what was supposed to be a week-long stay late last night. Within an hour of arriving, they decided to leave as they stated there was a musty/moldy odor that was causing the wife to have difficulty breat... Latest reply by John7294
    We had guests over the Labor Day holiday weekend. On the morning after arrival, he messaged us to say the hot water wasn't working although I know for a fact it was working prior to his arrival. In any case, we called a technician and offered for them to ... Latest reply by Helen3