What Hosts are saying

Hi, not sure if I’m in the right place for this question but here it is!I have just taken a booking for a 28 day stay at my holiday house, my question is do I leave clean bedding & towels out for the guests to change themselves or do I ask the housekeeper... Latest reply by Fran12096
    Hello,I have been hosting a room for about 10 months and have great ratings. However I recently had a group of 4 book my 2 queen bed room, however I believe one slept on the couch (which is in the shared space and according to other posts Airbnb does not ... Latest reply by Mike-And-Jane0
    Hi, our recent guest broke our living room sofa and we filed a claim against him. He refused to pay and left a false review saying the sofa was already broken when he checked in. However, not one word was mentioned during his stay, all he said was great, ... Latest reply by Margo392
    Hello.We are renting out a Birdbox as it is called. https://www.airbnb.com/rooms/760092842064153844?source_impression_id=p3_1691585407_Fn0PSY53Kq3I3fMZ Some guests managed to mess up the hinges on the door, we thought it was fine, but over night there has... Latest reply by Marius231
    Hello. I just had a guest from South Korea cancel days before a reservation and even though I had a Strict Cancellation policy, they were able to receive 50% refund. I later found out that guests from China, Italy, South Korea and Japan are allowed 50% re... Latest reply by Mike-And-Jane0