What Hosts are saying

Hello everyone! help!I'm new to hosting. A guest lied on their message to me as well as the reason for their cancellation in the middle of their stay. In addition they asked for a major refund even though Airbnb gave them a partial refund for a change in... Latest reply by C151
    A guest left me a bad review mentioning that we did not provide large blankets and it is false, it had the supports of the conversation where the guest mentioned that everything was fine and asked the airbnb team for help but they refused to withdraw the ... Latest reply by Rebecca70
    Hi Airbnb Community, I had a guest rent my home on Airbnb from June 3rd to June 7th, 2021. Unfortunately, when I got to my home on June 7th after the guest checked out, I found the place had been destroyed by the Airbnb Guest who had a massive party at my... Latest reply by Kevin2691
    Booking Made for March 15-19th.Total payout would have been $5491.56.Guest Profile instant booked. Profile had 2 previous 5 star reviews. Communicated with guest throughout the reservation. No red flags. Guest left me a 5 star review and I did the same. ... Latest reply by Ruth1223