What Hosts are saying

I just had an awkward mess up with some guests. In the ad I had written in "other notes" that towels and bedclothes were not included and guests should bring their own, but it later transpired I had forgotten to also click out this option in the list of ... Latest reply by Santiago60
    I started my Airbnb in March of 2021. For the last couple years March has been such a significant month. Being that of the pandemic the year prior and also becoming a new mother. Not to make this too personal and dreary... I had purchased the building in ... Latest reply by Huma0
    I am a super host with over 350 five star reviews approximately. All of our guests love our 5 suites. Our average is 4.96 stars or something out of hundreds of bookings. Recently one of our guests checked out and before she wrote her review, i brough... Latest reply by Huma0
    When a guest asks to alter the number of nights (to increase the number of nights) on an ongoing stay, I suggest that Airbnb ask the guest to review the accommodation.In other words, if the guest wants to continue it means that the first period of stay w... Latest reply by Piotr48
    • stay longer.jpg
    I have been host since 2018 and Superhost since it was possible throughout as well. I have had such a good overall experience that I have never reached out here. When my guests arrived and unlocked the keypad the door opened, however, the screw on other s... Latest reply by Gillian166
    I recently hosted a guest who was over 1 1/2 hours late checking out. I have not left a review for her yet (still have a week to do that), so just thought I would seek the opinion of others before I did so. Initial communication with the guest (before ar... Latest reply by David7362