What Hosts are saying

A general vent. I am about emotionally labored out. This past weekend was my birthday. I have a day job which is stressful but I took the week off to travel to our New Orleans place/stay at our ABB after work was completed. I have an online business sell... Latest reply by Stephanie1933
    Ok, this is perhaps a stupid question. I’m taking advantage of Black Friday to buy basics for a new property we are yet to close on that has million dollar views and we hope to bump up to like $400/night range with upgrades and such. I’m bumping up our m... Latest reply by Mark116
    I'm a Superhost and have entered into my first off-season. What I've learned is due to the lower prices because of so many available listings, the guests I've had so far are mostly (not all) horrible compared to high-season, high-paying guests. They se... Latest reply by Cindy201
    Question for fellow hosts...Is there any point in notifying Air about a verbal blackmail threat from a guest? It was not mentioned in guest/host messaging or even by sms.No idea if guest will go through with it but again it's just verbal threat at this po... Latest reply by Sarah977
    Hi Hosts!! I'm very new to this and I hosted my first guest over the weekend and it was a breeze.I was so excited to host our next guests who are supposed to check in tomorrow. 24hours prior to check in, I sent the information via text. 2 hours later, to... Latest reply by Branka-and-Silvia0