What Hosts are saying

I provide a nespresso machine and French press both with coffee. What are people doing about cream/milk/plant based? I really don’t want to get into buying fresh cream for every stay and wondered about a jar of coffee whitener? Too tacky? Thoughts and / o... Latest reply by Debra300
    As an experienced host, I experienced the most horrible event in 5 years hosting. A guest was supposed to check out 11 am overstayed and refused to leave. I called police and police showed up. Guest told the police that he extended the stay and there is a... Latest reply by Mar125
    Good Morning. I received a payment of R $ 400.00 (R $ 388.00) through the airbnb website but I had no bank account registered, I registered it only after making the payment ... Will the money fall right into my account? Or do I need to do another process?
    am currently a guest for 5 weeks in Lausanne . On my first night the 20 year old daughter had a party with no adult supervision . The family come and go all night between 12.00 and 3 am . The kitchen is above my room and the constant noise disturbs my sle... Latest reply by Mike-And-Jane0