What Hosts are saying

tenant probably first time at Airbnb checkout 10 they were still there at 1 !! left huge amount of food plus freezer many bags of dog food.Told me very later after reservation that they had service dog -- fine but would have been nice to know before so i... Latest reply by Linda108
    We are relatively new to Airbnb and recently just hosted our first HORRIBLE guest. All of the red flags were there during booking (asking for a discount, none of the messages made any sense, and mentioning her brain damage) but the money was good, and it ... Latest reply by Mike-And-Jane0
    On Monday July 6th, 2020, I was contacted by a scammer with the following message, "Hello! We would like to book your accomodation through the airbnb but we will not check in. A person is paid for accomodation, but he will live in another place. You wil... Latest reply by Julieanna0
    • 01-IMG_3801.PNG
    • 02-IMG_3856.jpg
    • 03-IMG_3795.jpg
    the review I left & posted to her profile... we hosts have a responsibility to other hosts to leave honest reviews. WARNING! RED FLAG! ALERT! I have been a superhost for 3.5 years and have 442 five star reviews. Pinky was the ABSOLUTE WORST guest I have ... Latest reply by Helen3
    καλησπέρα εχω βαλει προς ενοικιαση μερικά καταλύμματα των οποίων ιδιοκτητης ειναι ο παππους μου πρεπει να βαλω τον δικο του τραπεζικο λογαριασμο ως τροπο πληρωμης? Latest reply by Emiel1