What Hosts are saying

Hi. I recently had a negative experience with a host. I submitted a complaint to he about the condition of his property. After being verbally abusive I sent him photos to prove my complaint. He backed down and apologised for the situation. He then offered... Latest reply by Kia272
    I have a lot of rules on my listing. Much more than most. I don't seem to have too much trouble attracting guests, but I guess it may help if I had less of them. Here is a list of rules I have that many guests don't follow and my reasons for having them.... Latest reply by David3418
    I presently enjoy the ability to work from home and therefore am always on hand during our afternoon check-ins and can activate our door code just a few minutes ahead of time to prevent unauthorized early check-ins, for which we do charge a fee. However,... Latest reply by Brenda1034
    Hi, I need some advise, I don’t know what to do anymore. He always waits till really late at night to complain and then he complains about noise from early in the evening. And if I don’t reply immediately, he lodged a complaint on Airbnb and mostly when I... Latest reply by Ann72
    Airbnb did not auto send guest checkin instructions. Last guest I had it came up in messages Airbnb checkin instructions sent to guests. How do I manually send them now. They were customized instructions with pictures of each room codes nicely. What now j... Latest reply by Dale711