What Hosts are saying

Я в начале прошлой недели просила удалить негативный отзыв о Гостях. Сегодня хочу сообщить о том , что Этот Гость проманипулировал моим отношением к гостям и из личным проблемам на момент проживания , запросил размещение 5-летнего ребёнка вопреки моим П... Latest reply by Maia29
    We partition off half our house and use it as an airbnb. We can’t have longer term guests because we don’t have a sink or stove (we do have a microwave, toaster, small bar fridge and coffee station).... We have a perfect place to put a small kitchen in a... Latest reply by Maia29
    My new car was vandalized in a private locked parking area owned by the host. While in theABNB, several people were knocking on the front door and then attempted to break in. We could hear several voices. The door frame was cracking! I was so frightened... Latest reply by Ute42
    I've had a nightmare time with Airbnb with dates becoming available on my calendar and bookings being made before I've got to block the dates from being booked. Subsequently I now have 2 cancelled bookings showing in my calendar (and a charge) that can't ... Latest reply by Lisa723