What Hosts are saying

Hi, A guest requested to stay a week in our chalet (sleeps 9) - 3 adults, 3 teenage boys, and 3 pets (two small dogs and 1 cat). They are relocating to the area and awaiting their apartment and then will be eventually buying a house. My issues/questions ... Latest reply by Paula
    Hi please could you help me. I have a villa in Spain with 4 aircon units and two fans. One of the aircon units started blowing out warm air even though I had had them maintained. I’ve got an aircon guy going in to put a new aircon unit in and despite a ve... Latest reply by Kirsten340
    A bit of background, I am a brand new host (this would be my 3rd) and I have a guest staying at my place for over 50 days. Since booking, the communication from this guest has been non-stop every 2 days or so with another question or request or post-confi... Latest reply by Lorna170
    تم اغلاق حسابي رقم التواصل وايميل ** ولم استطع الحصور** عاى العوائد الخاصة بي My account, contact number ** and email ** have been closedand I could not access my returns **[E-mail address and telephone removed due to safety reasons - Community Center... Latest reply by Sybe