What Hosts are saying

In three weeks we will celebrate 8 years of hosting with Airbnb. While we survived the Covid crisis, Airbnb is now destroying us all with their changes. We are 30+ consecutive time Superhosts, who believed in Airbnb so much we quit our jobs and dedica... Latest reply by Sally10
    When it comes to dealing with government, it is my opinion that the two sides must work hand in hand, or the filling process has a blind spot. This is a hypothetical statement, and I’m stepping into retirement, and converting my home in Newfoundland to a... Latest reply by Holland6
    A week ago we had a couple be our guests in our RV that we have on Airbnb. Our guests have always gave us sparkling reviews! This couple were hosted for one night. They did a lot of damage and we are in the midst of applying for reimbursements for such. ... Latest reply by Darlene246
    Iʻve been working to convince Airbnb to update their Extenuating Circumstances policy coverage with how it relates to Maui. Currently, Airbnb grants full refunds for reservations up until Aug 29 and in all areas of Maui, and sometimes requests full refund... Latest reply by Trevor14
    Hello everyone! I’ve had a situation a couple of times when I guess left something behind, I reached out to tell them it was here, and they replied that it was not theirs. Now I am looking like I don’t clean thoroughly between each listing. How would you ... Latest reply by Helen3
    I get any people who come to concerts in my area and two women went to a Taylor Swift concert, after completely bedecking themselves with glitter and glittery makeup, and clothing. It took me forever to get the apartment clean again! The sheets were wash... Latest reply by Helen3