What Hosts are saying

Hello. My guest got injured in my airbnb and had to go to A&E. I'm in the UK. Do I need to let airbnb know about this proactively, or only when there is a claim from the guest for the bodily injury? At the moment, there's no claim submitted Latest reply by Bhumika
    Have a questionThe guests now supposed to be 4. But I noticed extra car with 2 more peoplePolicy only 4 and if extra person should pay $75 per person per nightThey do not respond to my messagesplease advice Latest reply by Abraam0
    A guest cancelled his reservation in early March 2023 several hours after check-in due to weather and the 395 being shut down to get into Mammoth Lakes, CA (happens frequently due to snow in winter). AirBnB overrode our host strict cancellation policy and... Latest reply by Karen3433
    Sorry, but this may be a long story, I am a brand new host, listing the spare room in my apartment, I initially only planned on agreeing to short stays, but received a request for a 28 night stay which I agreed to, he had problems with the payment, but af... Latest reply by Fred13
    My reservation was randomly canceled a couple of weeks before my trip by airbnb. After contacting support, I was told they do not know why it was canceled... Red flag # 1. I was then told to try to rebook or book another place and I was credited money tow... Latest reply by Inna22