What Hosts are saying

Here is the issue: I received a Reservation Request but could not open it. i could not accept or decline or open a message from a guest. It said "something went wrong". when opened. as a result because I could not open it my ratings dropped from 100% and ... Latest reply by Paula
    Hi, i am new to airbnb and as our listing is a caravan on a holiday park, is there a way to add a park map showing the location of our caravan for guests after they have booked and it has been confirmed. I ask as i have had my first booking and had to ask... Latest reply by Mark4761
    Hello, i need an advice with mine problem:So I am a host and guests who are staying at mine place now is blackmailing me with a bed review. They wanna leave because they didn't read description about mine property they were book by looking pictures. Now t... Latest reply by Pat271
    Hey everyone! We all have different needs when we go on holiday. These may stem from what you’re used to doing at home, or perhaps what you plan on doing while away. Some of these requests can feel quite “estranged” to the Host, though, so my questio... Latest reply by Carolyn807
    • Sybe_0-1664203421547.jpeg