What Hosts are saying

When I booked the place I’m currently staying in, there was no house rule about what times I can use the room lights. Now, recently I had talked about alteration to the checkout date and wanted to shift somewhere closer to my university’s suburb at the en... Latest reply by Kelly1829
    HI,I'm new to hosting under the Airbnb platform as I had used Homeaway so long ago. I feel like Airbnb's requirement of providing 30 character explanation for denying a client who wants to have a party at your home is excessive. I also feel it is a bit j... Latest reply by Branka-and-Silvia0
    I booked an apartment in Chertsey with Host who appeared to be honourable and reliable as you'd expect from AirBnB. I got access to the flat and on the 3rd time of going in, up many flights of stairs the Key pad lock failed. I was locked out, my processio... Latest reply by Bhumika
    The reason I am asking this is because I feel I do... Source: Getty Images Now, I know that I live somewhere which is dark and often cold, wet and miserable during the winter months and guests are therefore less likely to be cheerful than in the summer,... Latest reply by Branka-and-Silvia0
    • white-and-beige-scottish-fold-cat-in-christmas-royalty-free-image-831353306-1541446682.jpeg
    Hi everyone, I have a guest who arrived 2 weeks ago and is scheduled to stay 2 more weeks. We've had problems with him since the beginning: he smoked on the terrasse in front of the studio which is also our terrasse (studio is inside our home but complete... Latest reply by Bhumika
    We have had a spate of recent INSTANT RESERVATIONS from seemingly DELINQUENT NEW PLATFORM USERS and are awaiting a report on a possible bug, this just after the removal and reinstatement of the Instant reservation Pre Booking Message, all as elaborated on... Latest reply by Peta7