What Hosts are saying

I need some help with my first nightmare guest who didn't read my advert, booked something not suited and then wanted services I didn't offer - after she had checked out and woke me up. Because she was such a nightmare I refused to do more favours after v... Latest reply by Kristina46
    Hello community! I'm wondering if any of you would be able to provide some insight and perhaps some language around how to respond to current guests of ours who rented our home for Labor day weekend and one of the families that would be joining them can't... Latest reply by Lorna170
    Confetti is not just hard to clean, it is impossible. It clings to hard to see or reach spaces like the bottom of the couch (I am not going to turn it upside down every time I clean!) and later comes out flying when air conditioning or heat comes on. No m... Latest reply by Debra300
    Hello Fellow Hosts and Superhosts: I am looking for recommendations for a REMOTE lockbox I can operate from anywhere. I currently use the old fashioned lock box but need a remote one I can operate from my phone. Suggestions and let me know pro’s and c... Latest reply by Raquel724