What Hosts are saying

Had a bad stay, raised a case through resolution centre, host didn't respond, escalated to Airbnb and then nothing. Cannot contact them by phone and every attempt to message Airbnb has been ignored. Any advice appreciated how I move this forward or do I j... Latest reply by Summit-View0
    About this spaceTHIS LISTING IS FOR PROOF ONLY, NO PHYSICAL PRESENCE POSSIBLE. For those who need proof of accommodation, travel etc. You cannot come and stay physically. You will receive a booking confirmation in your email (the proof). I will really app... Latest reply by Kia272
    Hello! I am curious if there is an easy way to export a report that shows number of guests, per booked stay. The normal transaction report that you can download shows numbers of nights, but not number of guests. I'd like to find our average number of gues... Latest reply by Emiel1
    This evening I had a guest book our listing for the evening of 21st April.....8 days from now! Within 5 minutes of booking that night she contacted me and said, "I needed to actually book for the 22nd and 23rd but you are showing as unavailable, is the... Latest reply by John5097