What Hosts are saying

So booked a week in May to Spain through Airbnb (first & possibly last time) and paid deposit through CC. A week later gets an email that booking is cancelled (no reason as to why) and deposit will be refunded. Although refund processed immediately by Air...
    Hi all, recently my guest has taken my good quality towels (3 nos) that was being used less than 10x. I bought it quite cheap during a sale. Although the guest is quite cooperative, I need to get others opinion. When I revisit the shop, the similar qualit... Latest reply by Zunur0
    I need you to please guide me on how to proceed with a guest who is currently in my property and since he arrived is complaining about several things... The first complaint was that the hot water in the shower did not last long ... I replied that he have ... Latest reply by Helen3
    The first night my guest came (I was not there) her and her boyfriend walked around the whole house and entered every room including mine. The reason I know is because I have a camera in my bedroom. She then messaged me asking to sleep in my room because ... Latest reply by Anna8496
    I had experienced 2 separate occasions where long stay guest (5 ~ 6 months stay) wanted to pay on a monthly basic saying that they were given allowance on a monthly basic by their employer. To allows this to happen, I had to block off the entire period as... Latest reply by Rowena29